Getting the most for your home or property means doing more than placing a "For Sale" sign in the front yard. In a competitive market where homes are hitting the market daily, your listing needs to be seen in a variety of places in order to stand out. Below are a few of the services that I provide to ensure that your home gets noticed and sells for full market value:
- I secure full Multiple Listing Service (MLS) exposure for your property with multiple color pictures taken with a professional quality digital camera.
- My client's listings are internationally featured on Realtor.com, and WorldProperties.com!
- I create a customized virtual tour of your home.
- I place a custom yard sign on your property.
- I provide a lock box for easy and secured showing access.
- Execute an aggressive marketing campaign, including advertising, networking, feature your home on my website as well as gain web exposure to over 1,000 additional real estate websites.
- I hold open houses/brokers opens upon request.
- I set up and screen all showings.
- I ensure that only qualified buyers are touring your home.
- I call prospective buyer agents for feedback after showings.
- I stay in contact with you.
- I handle all contracts and paperwork.
- I represent you during negotiations and at closing.
- I will help you find your next home!
To get an accurate picture of what your Tampa home's value is in today's market, contact me today. I will create a free custom market analysis based on currently active homes like yours on the Tampa market, and recently sold homes that are similar to yours.
Of course, the biggest reason people decide to sell "by owner" is to save on the commission - and they think, how hard can it be? Before enduring the daunting task of selling your home by owner, ask yourself these questions first:
• Are you prepared to navigate the waters between finding a buyer and getting the check in your hands after closing?
• How comfortable are you with letting unqualified strangers in your home? How will you qualify them as quality buyers?
• Are you available day and night to do showings on the home, or do you work out of the home?
• Are you comfortable with all the Florida Housing Laws, and with the terms and conditions of Real Estate contracts and the necessary disclosures required by Florida law?
• Are you familiar with what buyers and buyer's agents will try to pull in a negotiation, especially when it comes to repair limits and more?
• Are you able to fully take your own emotions out of the transaction to get the deal done?
• Do you know what questions to ask and whom to call during the process?
• And most importantly - do you have the free time to attack all of this on your own?
Remember, you only pay a commission to your Realtor if they successfully sell your home at a price you are happy with!!!